CLAYCRETE is a liquid chemical additive which reacts with only the clay fraction of a material. Long after the product has biodegraded the clay will remain in its stabilised state. The improved properties of the clay make it suitable for use in higher portions in road materials.
• Road building sub grade stabilisation
• Runway, aprons, taxiways and helipads
• Hard stands, loading areas, road train assembly areas
• Land fill areas
• Pressure injections for deep stabilisation
Base course and surface stabilisation:
• Rural unsealed and sealed roads
• Forestry and plantation roads
• Mine and quarry haul roads
• Subdivision and housing project roads, sealed and unsealed
• All forms of sealed surfaces and stabilisation prior to sealing
ZEROSION is an environmentally friendly sand stabiliser that is easily applied by water cannon or spray. ZEROSION can be used for:
• Beach stabilisation above high water mark
• Sand mining – Rehabilitation stabilisation • Sand mining – Stockpile protection
• Civil works – Protection of uncovered areas from erosion by wind
• Airfields and Runways – Protection of runways from drift of sand or other loose materials
• Farming – Preservation of loose ground from wind erosion
• Highway construction – protection of exposed banks and slopes
• Golf Courses – Stabilisation of earthworks during construction
• Brick Paving – Stabilisation of sand beds
• Agriculture – protection of finely tilted soil from erosion by wind
For more information please see Products.
KALFOSS is a stabiliser specifically designed for crushed limestone and lime soils.
The conditioning and compaction of lime stone road base, road sheeting that contains lime and lime stabilised pavements that have failed. Material can be pre-treated and delivered to site ready to be laid and compacted. For more information see Products.